(2) All documents filed with the court shall be typewritten or legibly printed on 8½ x 11 unnumbered, unlined paper.
(3) The name of the attorney, if any, representing a petitioner or a respondent together with telephone number and a complete mailing address, must appear in the upper left hand corner of the first page of any pleading filed with the court.
(4) All documents shall be on standard quality, white or unbleached, unglazed, acid-free recycled paper, and be a minimum of 25% cotton fiber content and a minimum of 50% recycled content, of which 10% shall be post-consumer waste.
(5) All documents filed with the court shall be single spaced with double spacing between paragraphs, printed on one side of the paper, and with margins of one inch on all sides except the top margin which shall be 1½ inches.
(6) At the bottom of the second and all subsequent pages, the title of the pleading and the page number must appear as a footer.
(7) Lines 1 through 7 of the right one-half of page 1 shall be left blank for the use of the clerk.
(8) Nonconforming papers may not
be filed without leave of the court except in the case of an unrepresented party.
(History: Sec. 2-4-201, MCA; IMP, Sec. 2-4-201, 39-71-2901, MCA; NEW, 1994 MAR
p. 27, Eff. 1/14/94.)